Download the PreHunt App to get help from Local Certified Guides and Outfitters in your area. You can post a “Free” Wanted Ad asking the local professionals in an area for help. Let them know when you will be hunting and other hunt information including the price your willing to pay for their help. Your name, phone #, and email will be hidden and Only PreHunt Certified Guides and Outfitters or PreHunt Staff can see your information. Let’s be honest because some people don’t want others to know their business or what they are doing. This way you can reach out to the professionals with privacy. This allows Guides and Outfitters to get a hold of you to discuss how they can help you on your next hunt. So, if you are looking for private access, a group of cow elk that everyone else is having trouble locate, looking for a houndsmen for your next bear hunt, a trophy class whitetail or mule deer animal, or anything else in between download the PreHunt app today to get in touch with your local professionals for your next hunt.
Guided Hunts and Guides – Hunting Guides or Outfitters can advertise their hunting packages available or what they have to offer. It is a cheap and very effective way for Guides and Outfitters to be able to advertise their services for all the resident and non-resident hunters looking for a guide.
****Guides and Outfitters will also be able to purchase a badge, so when they place a Location Ad, there ads will stand out compared marking their ads as a credible seller.
How will PreHunt help the guides or outfitters:
- Licensed Guides and Outfitters are the “ONLY” ones who can sell a location ad to help other hunters who are looking for help locating a herd of elk in the late season, looking for a nice buck, or other hunters looking for help. PreHunt Certified Guides will be able to access Wanted Ad hidden names, emails, and phone numbers so they can get a hold of hunters who are looking for professional help.
- Since Guides and Outfitters are not able to see who is drawing what tags in most states now, this will allow Guides and Outfitters an avenue to reach out to those hunters looking for help.
- It will also help them book more hunts by showing other users what they are currently seeing and not what they have killed. Customers are 10x more likely to book a hunt when they see what animals the Guide is currently seeing.
Hunting Land Leases – Have some land that you would love to lease out for hunting and want thousands of people to see it. Ads are very affordable to post and unlike other hunting land lease websites, we do not charge users to contact you or limit the users to your information. We want users to contact you and inquire about your lease.
How do Location Ads work? - Only Licensed Guides and Outfitters can capture locations using the exclusive PreHunt in-app camera to capture the locations of big game, waterfowl, or upland game animals while hunting. Then they create a “Free” ad by filling out the information and attach the exclusive location pictures or video to the ad. This will allow guides and outfitters to make a little extra while helping others in need who are short on time, not having the best luck, or who could just use a little help. Since the Licensed Guide or Outfitter will be selling the location, anyone will be able to purchase the location ad and 90% of the sale will go to the Guide or Outfitter. The other 10% will go to PreHunt as a commission fee. That is a great deal when the app is free and postings are free to create!!! You have nothing to lose and why not advertise your business.
Download the PreHunt app to connect with the professionals in your area and become successful on your next hunt!!!